Guidelines for Registration
- TERI-ITEC alumni and participants would be given preference for membership in the South-South Knowledge Exchange.
- Registration is currently through invitation only. Each member would be able to nominate a maximum of two members for the South-South Knowledge Exchange.
- The members would be able to view and contribute to discussions, forums, blogs and the knowledge sharing sections.
- In case you have not been nominated and are interested in becoming a member, kindly fill the 'Expression of Interest' form.
Guidelines for Members
- These guidelines are applicable to all the registered members of South-South Knowledge Exchange.
- TERI reserves the right to extend, add, remove or revert on any invitation extended for South-South Knowledge Exchange at any point of time before the inclusion of the individual as a member of the website and after inclusion as well.
- By becoming the member of the website, you are permitted to participate in discussion forums, blogs, and the knowledge sharing section.
- TERI would have the right to remove a certain discussion forum theme(s), discussion or post if it does not correlate to our initiative and network's purpose. Members should only discuss issues that are the focus of the network at large.
- Only members would be allowed to post queries, comments, write for the discussion forum and contribute to the knowledge sharing section within the forum. The editorial decisions for all sections lie with TERI and the appointed Forum Coordinator of the website.
- The member also agrees to uphold the South-South Knowledge Exchange's aims, objectives and agenda. They agree to bear in mind that they are solely responsible for all their posts and actions on the website.